Monday, August 29, 2011

Meet Hank Yuloff

I don't quite remember HOW I crossed paths with Hank. I can't tell you how many people I've connected with since meeting Hank. BUT, I can tell you that he's one helluva guy, and in terms of "connectors" for people, he's the best I've seen so far.

You see, I'm a salesman. My job is to talk, talk, talk, and talk some more. Of course, I have to listen to clients before I can talk. BUT, as a salesman, I was always taught to always find a way to sell the product I was pitching.

And then enters Hank. And he's blown that whole theory out of the water for me. Every day of Every week on Facebook, he finds someone who needs something from someone else he knows. Sounds kinda vague right? Well, he's done it so regularly that's really the best way to explain it.

While I've never met Hank face to face, I can't wait for the time that we do. He's got a hilarious personality, is always looking for ways to HELP others, and because of this, he's doing very well for himself.

It's called Relational Equity. Hank understands that. When you invest in others, spend time getting to know them, and pay attention to what their needs are... You end up being very successful and having MANY MANY people around you who WANT you around.

Hank's one of those guys.... I always smile when I see him post because I know he'll either be sharing a success story from someone he knows, or helping someone get what they need.

I HIGHLY suggest taking a moment and sending him a friend request on Facebook HERE, then going to one or all of his sites. qrcroi.com which helps people learn about QR Codes. LearnToPark.com which lets people vent and buy large orange post its to put on badly parked cars. My Promotional Product business promotionallyminded.com and my SendOutCards business cardsbyhank.com

Yeah yeah yeah lots of links I know. BUT, Lemme tell ya... Hank is a guy who understands relationships. He understands helping people. Take a minute to get to know him. I promise it will be worth your time!

The Nice Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment