Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm a Fan of sunshine!

Right now, it's June in Red Bluff.. June the 4th to be exact. Normally, we are experiencing 90 degree weather with beautiful sunshine, kids playing outside, me doing yardwork, BBQ's burning in every back yard, beers being cracked open, and smiles all around.

However, We don't have that. There is no sunshine, it's raining, and I'm experiencing levels of pissed offness that I've never experienced before (thank you Ron White for that line). I normally don't mind being behind the computer all day (working or playing), but this is getting out of hand!

SO, if there is anyone who reads this blog who is a PA, RN, MD, FNP... Can you please prescribe Mother Nature some Abilify, Prozac, Klonopin, Wellbutrin, Lexapro... ANYTHING that will make this lady level out and give me some sunshine? I really don't care about global warming at this point. Melt the icecaps! Fill the oceans! JUST GIVE ME MY DAMN SUNSHINE!

OK, Rant over. If you've never heard of Ron White, here's a clip of this hilarious redneck!

No comments:

Post a Comment